A simple how to for installing and using Venmo to make payments with your mobile device.
What is Venmo?
- Venmo is a mobile application (app) that allows you to perform transactions between individuals. We will be using it for ASSP dues and various charges to members with our meetings and events.
- Open your APP store or Google Play application
- Search for the Venmo App.
- Select the “Get” or “Install” option.
Setting up the APP
- Once installed you will be prompted to sign up. You may use your Facebook login information or create a new account with an email.
- List your first and last name
- Then create a password.
How to add a bank account
- Click or tap the Add and verify back account option.
- You will be prompted to add your routing number and account number.
How Pay someone
- Select the = symbol on the top left corner application home.
- Select the search people option.
- For Delmarva Chapter ASSP associated fees/charges you would search for “DelmarvaASSP- Treasurer”
- Click the Pay or request option
- You will then enter an amount and a short description under the “What’s it for?”, i.e. chapter technical meeting meal fee, etc. option.
Questions or comments?