Location Eastern Shore, MD
Global Manufacturing leader is searching for a site level HSE Leader in the Eastern Shore area.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience leading an HSE/EHS program in a manufacturing setting. Must understand the importance of being in the plant daily. This is not an office job. The role will report to the Plant Manager and indirectly to the Corporate EHS Manager.
- Provide environmental, health and safety training
- Perform safety/environmental audits of the plant
- Monitor environmental health and safety performance metrics
- Conduct internal environmental compliance audits
- Implement environmental response and safety equipment
- Provide all health, safety and environmental regulatory reporting
- Prepare health, safety and environmental budget
- Promote health, safety and environmental topics
- Make environmental, health and safety recommendations
- Make environmental, health and safety recommendationsaccordingly
- Participate in management health, safety and environmental audits
- Lead safety, health and environmental training sessions
- Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations
- Develop training programs on safety and environmental issues
- Correct and manage environmental/safety incidents
- Verify compliance with all applicable environmental health and safety government regulations
- Develop annual company safety and environmental health goals
- Carry out environmental, health and safety activities
- Implement environmental and safety programs to ensure facility compliance with all regulatory requirements
The client company offers a competitive base salary, annual bonus and relocation assistance. In addition, our client can offer future growth within the company as an EHS professional via other manufacturing sites, Regional HSE roles and Corp HSE roles.
Please forward resume to Tom Harrell, Recruiter at email@example.com.